Sunday, December 16, 2012

Anne's On Les Miserables

Hello everybody. If you are like me, watching what movies are coming up on TV or internet. You, my friend are all aware of the upcoming movie Les Miserables! Its been over the news, fashion news and more. But when I saw Anne Hathaway new short hair do! I was impressed, because I think she looks way much better now than with her long locks! And the way she has been dressing for the premieres and after parties are impressive as well. Lets take a look and let me know what do you think!







What do you think, Does Anne look beautiful with her hair short or do you prefer long hair? Another note, she and Hugh Jackman had too lose a lot of weight due to their movie role! How compromised they are to do such a thing on a period of time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment