Monday, December 3, 2012

Big Hair Day.

Hello everybody, hope you have a nice weekend!. Today I didn't feel like blowing dry my hair, so I wash it and let it dry just with a little help of the blow dryer and this is my final result! A big messy hair!. Because of the pregnancy my hair has been falling like crazy and I don't know what to do. It did not happened when I had my first son and now I just thinking to cut it very short to see if that helps! Back to my outfit, lately I have been in the lazy mood and most or all of my clothes are in the comfy zone! Hope you like how I pair my new leopard flats! By the way, the are super comfortable and for the price I cannot ask for more!





Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Forever 21
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: Domaine Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment