Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Trends; Gray


Hello my Chic Friends. If you have been following me (and I hope you are) you know that lately I just want to wear only black! Why? It could be the season, it could be that I am really messy when it comes to eating and black is a better color to be in or it could be that I have children and well..... you know how boys are! The point is, this Fall I am all about one color and when I started looking for inspirations I came to a happy GOOGLE search, all you can wear gray and I was again, like a kid in a candy store!.

Spanish:  Hola mis Amigos Chic. Si me han estado siguiendo (y espero que si) sabran que últimamente del único color que quiero vestirme es del negro! Porque? Puede ser por la temporada, puede ser porque me ensucio cuando como y el negro es el mejor color para usar o puede ser porque tengo hijos y..... bueno ustedes saben como son los varones! El punto es, que este Otoño estoy entregada a un solo color y cuando empezé a buscar inspiraciones entre a un lugar feliz en el GOOGLE search, Todo lo que puedas usar en gris, fue como si una niña estuviera en una tienda de dulces!.














Happy Shopping!!

Felices Compras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment